Our movers provide packing and loading, transporting and unpacking services for pool tables for residential and commercial needs. High-quality packaging materials and the careful handling by our movers will reliably preserve your pool table during the move between offices or houses.
Where do we provide a pool table moving services?
How do we pack and transport pool tables?
- You book our movers via contant form in the bottom of this page;
- We call you and approve the order;
- Our movers come to you and plan the priority of transported pool tables considering dimensions, weight, and ease of moving around the apartment;
- The most fragile pieces of pool table are packed in the boxes or bubble sheet;
- Pool table is loaded in a track and transported to the final location;
- Pool table is unloaded in the final location, unpacked and installed in designated places.
Pool table moving scheme
Make an order
We arrive and plan the packaging
Pool table packing and transportation
Pool table is unpacked and installed
FAQs about pool table movings
What packaging material do you use?
Depends on the type of pool table we move. We use boxed, cardboard cartoon, air bubble sheet, water proof sheets or corrugated cartoon to provide the best safety to the material from which they were made.
Will the pool table fits in your truck?
It depends on the size type of pool table we move. If it is larger than standard sizes, 2 or more loads may be required.
How long will it take to transport 1 pool table?
Our movers work without interruptions and their work is synchronized. If during the work there are no malfunctions and the plan is correct, then the work will take only a couple hours.
How much does it cost to move a piano?
Depends on the size, weight of the pool table, as well as on the distance of local transportation. Also on the number of working loaders. To get an indicative estimate for moving, fill out an application and the operator will advise you on the cost.
How much does it cost to move the pool table upstairs?
It depends on the size and weight of the pool table, as well as the number of floors on which we need to up it. To get an indicative estimate for moving, fill out the contant form and the operator will advise you on the cost.