Our movers provide packing and loading, transporting and unpacking services for home and commercial furniture, from cabinets and tables to shelving and sofas with beds. High-quality packaging materials and the careful handling of our movers will reliably preserve your furniture during the move.
Where do we provide furniture moving services?
The furniture we move
Sofas and beds
Office and kitchen tables
Cupboards and racks
Chairs and armchairs
How do we pack and transport furniture?
- You book our movers via contant form in the bottom of this page;
- We call you and approve the order;
- Our movers come to you and plan the priority of transported furniture considering dimensions, weight, and ease of moving around the apartment;
- The most fragile pieces of furniture are packed in the boxes or bubble sheet;
- Furniture is loaded in a track and transported to the final location;
- Furniture is unloaded in the final location, unpacked and installed in designated places.
Furniture moving scheme
Make an order
We arrive and plan the packaging
Furniture packing and transportation
Furniture is unpacked and installed
FAQs about furniture moving
What packaging material do you use?
Depends on the type of furniture we move, we use boxed, cardboard cartoon, air bubble sheet, water proof sheets or corrugated cartoon to provide the best safety of material from which they were made.
How much furniture fits in your truck?
It depends on the size, type and number of furniture we move. Usually, track accommodate from 1 to 4 beds, from 2 to 6 office tables or 3-4 cupboards.
How long will it take to transport 3 bedroom house?
Our movers work without interruptions and their work is synchronized. If during the work there are no malfunctions and the plan is correct, then the work will take only a few hours.